Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Notify the Artists' Social Security Fund of the change in personal data

In order to carry out your insurance, the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) always needs your current data.

Insofar as you are insured and/or entitled to subsidies through the KSK as an artistic or journalistic self-employed person, the KSK will store your personal data for the implementation and processing of your social security obligation.
These include, but are not limited to:

  • First name and surname
  • Pen name
  • Date of birth
  • Sex
  • Date of death
  • Address
  • Bank account
  • If applicable, data of the SEPA direct debit mandate
  • Parental status
  • other contact information.

If your contact details change, for example due to a move, please inform the KSK.

You can also inform the KSK if your contact details are expanded: For example, enter a mobile telephone number in addition to the landline telephone number.

Your data will be used for communication with you, but also for the necessary data exchange with other authorities, service providers or banks.

Process flow

You inform the KSK of any changes that have occurred in your personal data:

  • On the KSK website, you can check whether a notification form is provided for your change.
  • If a notification form is available, please fill out the corresponding form as a PDF and print it out.
  • If there is no notification form, please inform us of your changes informally.
  • If applicable, please attach copies of the evidence of the change to your notification.
  • Send everything together to the KSK.
  • The KSK checks your information and updates your database.
  • Depending on the nature of the change, you may receive written confirmation of the change.
  • If there are any questions or proof is required, the KSK will contact you if necessary.


They are subject to compulsory insurance in the artists' social insurance scheme.

Which documents are required?

  • Which documents have to be submitted depends on the change. This can be, for example, a birth certificate, marriage certificate, the decision of a court or a death certificate.
  • Copies of the respective amendment must always be submitted.

What are the fees?

There are no costs for you.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Please notify us of the change as soon as possible.

The onset of parental status must be reported within 3 months.

Processing duration

Depending on the workload, usually 2 weeks.


  • Contradiction.

Not all changes in personal data have legal implications. If there is an amendment with legal implications, you can see from the notice how to file an objection.

Technically approved by

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Professionally released on



The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)