Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Notify the Artists' Social Insurance Fund of the change in personal data

In order to carry out your insurance, the Artists' Social Insurance Fund (KSK) always needs your up-to-date data.

Insofar as you are insured and/or entitled to subsidies as an artistically or journalistically self-employed person through the KSK, the KSK stores your personal data for the purpose of carrying out and processing your social security obligation.
These include, but are not limited to:

  • First name and surname
  • Pen name
  • Date of birth
  • Sex
  • Date of death
  • Address
  • Bank account
  • If applicable, data of the SEPA direct debit mandate
  • Status of parental status
  • other contact information.

If your contact details change, for example due to a move, please inform the KSK.

You can also inform the KSK if your contact details are expanded: for example, provide a mobile phone number in addition to the landline telephone number.

Your data will be used for communication with you, but also for the necessary data exchange with other authorities, service providers or banks.

Process flow

You inform the KSK of any changes that have occurred in your personal data:

  • On the KSK website, you can check whether a notification form is provided for your change.
  • If a notification form is available, please fill out the corresponding form as a PDF and print it out.
  • If no notification form is available, please communicate your changes informally.
  • If applicable, please attach copies of the evidence of the change to your notice.
  • Send everything together to the KSK.
  • The KSK will check your information and update your database.
  • Depending on the nature of the change, you may receive a written confirmation of the change.
  • If you have any questions or need proof, the KSK will contact you if necessary.


They are subject to compulsory insurance in the artists' social security scheme.

Which documents are required?

  • Which documents have to be submitted depends on the change. For example, this can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, the order of a court or a death certificate.
  • Copies of documents about the respective change must always be submitted.

What are the fees?

There is no cost to you.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Please inform us of the change as soon as possible.

The onset of parental status must be reported within 3 months.

Processing duration

Depending on the workload, usually 2 weeks.


  • Contradiction.

Not all changes in personal data have legal implications. If there is a change with legal effects, you can find out how to file an objection in the notice.

Technically approved by

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Professionally released on



The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)