Annual statement for insured persons and beneficiaries of the Künstlersozialkasse
You will automatically receive an annual statement in February for the previous year. The annual statement is also referred to as an annual certificate.
The annual statement includes:
- Your periods subject to social security contributions for the respective year,
- the income subject to contributions, and
- the contributions payable and paid therefor.
In autumn, you will automatically receive a new annual statement with the current data if
- you still have arrears of contributions in February, or
- insurance periods from the previous year change subsequently.
The annual statement corresponds to the annual report according to the Data Collection and Transmission Ordinance (DEÜV).
The annual statement can serve as proof of your periods subject to social security contributions if data should be lost. Therefore, it makes sense to keep them well.
You will receive the annual statements automatically. So you do not have to apply.
- You will receive the annual statement in February.
- If a correction is necessary, you will receive the new annual statement with the current data in September.
You must have been insured by the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) in the respective year.
Which documents are required?
No documentation is required.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
You will receive the annual statement on specified dates.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Ein appeal is not possible.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
Professionally released on
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.