Continuing Education Centre for Health Professions in Nursing Admission
The operation of a further training centre for health care professions must be applied for at the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the nursing chamber.
- The respective training is managed full-time by a person who:
- is entitled to use the associated continuing education designation, or
- has another appropriate professional qualification, and
- has a pedagogical qualification.
- The training centre has a sufficient number of teachers
- The training centre has the necessary rooms and other material resources, in particular teaching and learning materials.
- The training centre proves its cooperation with a sufficient number of institutions that are suitable for the internships.
- are available and meet the technical requirements, and
- ensure the instructions in accordance with § 3 paragraph 6 sentence 1.
Which documents are required?
- Head of Continuing Education
- Proof of entitlement to use the continuing education designation belonging to the continuing education
- Proof of professional qualification
- Proof of pedagogical qualification
- Proof of sufficient number of teachers
- Proof of the required rooms and other material resources
- Proof of a sufficient number of institutions cooperating with for traineeships
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority in accordance with No. 14.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality
Professionally released on
ListID: 851 (whitelist; Status: 12.07.2021)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.