For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Certificate of competence for the supply of plant protection products and for advice on their use

A person may only place plant protection products on the market commercially or via the Internet, even outside commercial activities, if he has a certificate of competence issued by the competent authority.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page