For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Exemption from the obligation to permit under explosives law

If you want to deal with explosive substances in the commercial sector or want to move around and already have a permit under Section 21 of the German Weapons Act, you do not need a permit under the Explosives Act.

You are also exempt from the obligation to grant permission under Section 7 SprengG if you do not have a residence or permanent residence or a branch in Germany and want to import, execute, carry out or transport explosive substances into Germany. The prerequisite is that the transport is accompanied by a certificate holder in accordance with Section 20 SprengG or by a person who has been commissioned by the Confederation or a land in writing to accompany him.

An application for exemption from the authorisation requirement is not required. Liberation enters into force law.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page