For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Apply for innovation funding for projects in agriculture, forestry, viticulture and horticulture as well as fisheries and aquaculture

To finance innovative projects in agriculture, forestry, viticulture and horticulture, fisheries and aquaculture, you can apply for innovation funding as a small or medium-sized enterprise as well as a research institution.

The special purpose assets of the Confederation, formed and managed by the Agricultural Pension Bank, support you financially in the following projects:

  • Experimental development projects:
  • Projects in the field of experimental development of innovations, for example the implementation of findings from industrial or university research into new or improved products, processes or services
  • Market and practice introductions:
    • Conceptual planning and design of new products, processes or services
    • Studies on technical feasibility, for example on the development of commercially usable prototypes and pilot projects.

The procedure for applying for funding is two-stage, both for experimental development projects and for market and practical introductions. In the subsequent use of demonstration or pilot projects, the revenue generated from them shall be deducted from the eligible costs.

Projects are not funded,

  • which are to be assigned to the fields of basic or industrial research, or
  • which correspond to the state of the art introduced on the market and in practice as well as organizational, sales or financing standards.

You may only start your measure to be promoted after the application has been submitted. In the case of investments, the commencement of the project shall be the conclusion of supply and service contracts. You may provide planning services before submitting your application.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page