For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Property law register Registration

Through a marriage contract, you can cancel or change the statutory property status of the profit community. For this, please seek advice from a notary. The notary must certify your marriage contract in the simultaneous presence of both spouses. You can register the agreed property regimes of the separation of goods or the group of goods or their cancellation in the property rights register. You can also restrict or exclude your spouse's right to arrange business with effect for you. The application must be made by you and your spouse in notarised form The registration is necessary for others to comply with your property status and the regulations made.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page