For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Car rental permit grant

You will need a permit to carry people by car commercially. A corresponding application must be submitted to the lower transport authority of the respective district-free city or district, which is responsible for you.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page