Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Technical and business training for master craftsmen and journeymen Promotion

With further training, you can develop professionally and personally.

The Chambers of Crafts and Crafts offer comprehensive training in the technical and business fields. You can complete this if you want to take a master craftsman's examination. If you already have a master craftsman's certificate, you can expand your professional knowledge through further training.

Process flow

In order to participate in a further training course of the Chamber of Crafts, you must first meet the requirements of the respective event.

Find out about further training opportunities at the Chamber of Crafts.

Register with the Chamber of Crafts for further training.

Pay the training costs to the Chamber of Crafts.

After completing the training, you will take an exam.

After that, you will receive a certificate.

Who should I contact?

  • If you have any questions about the technical and business training of master craftsmen and journeymen, you can contact the regionally responsible Chamber of Crafts directly.
  • If you have any questions about other financial support options in addition to the so-called Meister-BAföG or the education premium, you can contact the Investitions- und Förderbank Niedersachsen (NBank).


  • Completed vocational training in a skilled trades

Which documents are required?

Which documents are required depends on your continuing education. Therefore, please contact the Chamber of Crafts for more information.

What are the fees?

Fees apply. These depend on your continuing education.

In addition to the training fees, there are also fees for the subsequent examination.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?


Applications / forms

The registration forms can usually be found on the website of the Chamber of Crafts.

What else should I know?

During your training, you can apply for financial support. Find out more about the so-called Meister-BAföG at the Employment Agency. This will inform you of a possible claim.

You can also find out more about the education premium.

Technically approved by

Ministry of Economic Affairs, Science and Digitalisation of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

Professionally released on



The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)