For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Provision of the service under the name Of Consulting Engineer from Abroad (EU) Advertisement for the first time

The professional title "Consulting Engineer" is protected in Lower Saxony. For the first time, you plan to work as an "advisory engineer" and have neither a residence nor a professional establishment in Germany. Then you are obliged to report this activity to the competent authority.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page