Training measures in the field of vocational qualification (BMQ) Funding
The aim of the "BMQ" measure is to achieve an increase in professional qualifications through knowledge transfer and thus to secure jobs in agriculture and rural areas in the long term and to create new employment opportunities.
Within the framework of the PFEIL measure "BMQ", courses, workshops, coaching as well as excursions and company visits are funded as part of a comprehensive qualification measure.
The RL-BMQ-HB/NI provides for the following funding priorities:
- Improvement of competitiveness or establishment and expansion of new business areas for income combinations and alternatives for workers in agriculture, forestry or horticulture in the field of
- Increasing personal competence and motivation including the solution of socio-economic problems
- Expansion of business knowledge or knowledge of new technologies and processes
- Improvement of product quality
- Improvement of environmental methods and practices, including particularly animal-friendly husbandry of farm animals (animal welfare)
- Dissemination of scientific knowledge and innovative processes
- Imparting the necessary skills and competencies for providing technical advice to agricultural and/or forestry and/or horticultural enterprises in Lower Saxony and Bremen;
- providing rural and agricultural women with the necessary skills and competences for the regional marketing of agricultural products, the creation of non-agricultural income opportunities on a farm and support for producer-consumer dialogue in the fields of nutrition and/or consumer education;
- Imparting the necessary skills and competencies in the field of facilitation and support of village development processes for adult natural persons in rural areas within the meaning of section 2.1 of the Rural Development Programme (PFEIL programme)
Educational institutions should qualify the participants in Lower Saxony or Bremen according to the funding priorities.
In order to receive funding, recognition as an educational institution within the meaning of the RL-BMQ-HB/NI and the submission of an application for funding are mandatory. The respective application is examined by the competent authority and as a result the application is approved or rejected.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture.
see funding guideline
Which documents are required?
- Applications forms
What are the fees?
There are no fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Directive on the Granting of Grants for Vocational Training and Qualification for Employed Persons and Advisors in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture and Other Persons in Rural Areas in the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen or Lower Saxony (RL-BMQ-HB/NI)
Applications / forms
The application for funding for the implementation of qualification measures within the framework of the EAFRD measure "BMQ" as well as the associated annexes will be emailed by the competent authority upon request.
What else should I know?
With the approval of a funding project, the ANBest-EAFRD is generally declared applicable. Deviations from the ANBest-EAFRD can be ordered individually via the grant notice, e.g. 25-year earmarking periods in certain funding measures of the Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection. The ANBest-EAFRD can be downloaded from the following link:
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.