For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Representation permit for a prostitution trade

Anyone wishing to operate a prostitution business through a person appointed as a substitute requires a representative permit.
The delegate permit is granted to the operator for the person appointed as a substitute. It may be temporary.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page