For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as probation officer

If you want to work in Germany as a probation officer, you need state recognitionas a social workeror social educator.

Even if you have obtained a degree as a social worker/social worker or social pedagogue/social pedagogue abroad, you can apply for state recognition in Germany

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page