For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as a social worker (B.A.) /Social worker (B.A.)

If you want to work as a social worker (B.A.) or social worker (B.A.) in Germany, you usually need the right to hold the professional title "State-recognized social worker (B.A.)" or "State-recognized social worker (B.A.)". You can also apply for eligibility in Germany with a degree acquired abroad.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page