For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Federal Voluntary Service Compensation

As a volunteer or volunteer, you will receive pocket money. You agree the amount with the competent authority. Accommodation and meals (or replacement services) may also be provided.

Until the age of 25, you will be entitled to child benefit (subject to a corresponding legal regulation). If you are taking pensions or basic security benefits (e.g. (b. Unemployment benefit II),you will receive further information from the granting authority on the imputation of the pocket money to these benefits. Social security contributions (health insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and unemployment insurance and accident insurance) are borne by the competent body.

If a medical examination or special work clothes are required for the voluntary service, the competent authority shall bear the costs incurred.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page