For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Residence Deregistration for barges and seafarers

Anyone who is registered on an inland waterway vessel registered in a register of ships in the Federal Republic of Germany, leaves it and does not establish a new residence in Germany, must withdraw from the competent authority.

The shipowner of a seagoing vessel authorised to fly the Federal Flag shall deregister the captain and crew members of the vessel after the end of the employment, hire or training relationship.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page