For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Commercial transport of waste Display

Anyone wishing to transport hazardous waste must notify the competent body before starting its activities. The notification shall be confirmed by the competent authority.

The obligation to notify the territory of the Federal Republic also applies to the cross-border shipment of waste. A notification procedure does not replace the advertisement.

A transport permit is required for the transport of hazardous waste.

A company that is a waste management company in accordance with Section 56 of the Circular Economy Act (KrWG) and is certified for the respective activity does not require a permit. also submit a notification to the competent authority in its place.

Section 56 Circular Economy Act (KrWG)

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page