For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Be exempted from the requirement for expertise in accordance with the Chemical Ozone Layer Ordinance

To work on technical equipment that uses ozone-depleting substances, you usually need to provide proof of competence. This is a completed relevant vocational training, a certificate of competence according to the Chemical Climate Protection Ordinance or an equivalent certificate from other European countries.

In individual cases, the Chamber of Industry and Commerce or chamber of crafts may exempt you from the requirement of technical or craft training upon application if you meet the requirements for registration in the register of craftsmen in a relevant craft or otherwise prove that you are comparably qualified for technical or craft activities. The competent authority may obtain an opinion from the competent guild or professional association before taking a decision.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page