Markscheiderin/Markscheider recognition as "other" person
Recognised mine surveyors shall manufacture and reproduce the cracks prescribed for underground exploration or extraction operations. For other companies, other documents required by the Federal Mining Act, such as cracks, maps and plans, can also be prepared and added by other persons. These other persons must also be recognized. Recognition must be applied for separately for each establishment for which documents are to be drawn up.
Who should I contact?
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
- completed studies in the field of mine surveying, mining surveying or general surveying at a German university with a diploma and
- professionally qualified qualification obtained outside the Federal Republic of Germany and recognised as equivalent, and
- Pursuing a subject-specific professional activity after graduation for at least two years
- The same applies if the mine surveyor
- has another professional qualification covering other surveying knowledge, and
- has been engaged in a subject-specific professional activity for at least three years, in which he or she has acquired the additional knowledge and skills required for the preparation and supplementation of the documents.
- the reliability and health suitability required for the exercise of the activity
Which documents are required?
- Proof of physical fitness
- Proof of reliability
- Proof of professional qualification
- Proof of required knowledge and skills
What are the fees?
The amount of the fees is determined - in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony No. 15.4.3 - depending on the time spent. However, a minimum of EUR 87.00 and a maximum of EUR 225.00 will be charged.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Processing Time: 3 Months
Applications / forms
The application can be submitted informally to the competent authority together with the necessary documents.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation