Senior counselling can help with questions that arise with increasing age. Such questions can be:
- How can I live in the apartment in an age-appropriate way?
- How do I apply for care allowance?
- What outpatient aids are there?
- What do I have to consider when creating a living will?
In addition, there are more and more people who can and want to get involved in old age for the benefit of others.
The point of contact for all these questions can be the senior citizens' counselling. This counselling centre can be used regardless of age, affiliation to a nursing care fund or the question of whether there is a migration background.
What else should I know?
- Senior citizen service municipal
- Senior Citizens' Representation/Senior Citizens' Office
- Senior Service Office Lower Saxony
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.