For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Feed Law - Official Certificate

For cross-border trade in animal feed, different certificates may be required depending on the country of export (e.g. free-sale certificate, export certificate, official certificate for admission, registration).

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page