For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Test Engineers for Structural Engineering: Recognition

Test engineer for stability is who is recognised as such by the competent body. Other persons may not use this designation. In order to be recognised as a test engineer for stability, the application person must undergo an extensive examination of his/her knowledge and skills.

The recognition of one test engineer for stability is carried out for one or more of the following disciplines:

  • Solid construction
  • Metal
  • Holzbau

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page