Please enter a search term.

Your selected location: Emsland

For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Development contributions

In order to be able to use an area as a building area, it must first be "developed". This includes the connection to water and energy supply networks, communication lines and the construction of roads and/or paths. The costs for this are largely borne by the residents.

If you want to build yourself, you should plan a sufficiently high amount (not less than 5% of the construction costs) for these services in your financial planning.

If you are building with a developer or buying a newly built house, clarify whether and which development costs are already covered by the purchase price and which are not.

Who should I contact?

Further information can be obtained from the municipality responsible for your construction site.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Data protection information

Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Niedersachsen
Address: Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover
Telephone: +49 511 12045-00
Fax: +49 511 12045-99

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)