Please enter a search term.

Your selected location: Emsland

For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.


If you want to buy or build residential property for your own needs for your family, you can apply for a subsidy under certain conditions.

The Baukindergeld is aimed at families with children who want to build or buy a house or apartment and live in it themselves. You can only apply for it if you use the property yourself and do not yet own a residential property for permanent use in Germany.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Data protection information

Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Niedersachsen
Address: Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover
Telephone: +49 511 12045-00
Fax: +49 511 12045-99

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)