Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Disability counselling

For questions concerning the official determination of a disability, compensation for disadvantages due in accordance with the established disability, the issuing and renewal of severely disabled person's passes and the conditions for the free transport of severely disabled persons in public passenger transport and/or the exemption/reduction from motor vehicle tax and theissue of the supplement with or without token please contact the competent authority.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the branch office of the Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family, which is responsible for your place of residence.

Which documents are required?

No documents are required.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

There are no deadlines to be observed.

What else should I know?

More information on the topic of "People with disabilities" can be found on the following website:

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)