Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.


Elections shall be organised by the competent authority and published in accordance with the provisions in force. With the voter notification card sent to you, you can personally cast your vote in the polling station assigned to you there on election day.

If you want to vote by post, you must apply for a polling card. Another person can make the application on your behalf or receive your documents if you authorize them in writing. You submit the application to the office indicated on the voter notification card.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the district, the district-free city, the municipality, the joint municipality and the city.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)