Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Citizens' advice

The Citizens' Advice Service will help you if you have something to clarify or settle with a public institution. It is a mediator between you as a citizen and the administration and other authorities and institutions.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the municipality, joint municipality and city in which you have your residence.

Which documents are required?

There won't be. Documents required.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

There are no deadlines to be observed.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)