Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Federal Voluntary Service Agreement

Once you have agreed on your assignment with the placement site, conclude a contract with the responsible authority here. Your place of employment supports you in this.

Who should I contact?

Responsibility lies with the Federal Office for Family and Civil Society Tasks.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

There are no general deadlines for applications. However, some placements and institutions may have fixed deadlines for applications and entry into service.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)