Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Public facilities - use for private purposes

If, as a citizen or trader, you wish to use public facilities such as community hall, town hall, schools, school sports facilities, etc. for private purposes, you need the consent of the responsible administration.

Who should I contact?

Contact the municipal body of the respective public institution (city, municipal or district administration). If you do not know the carrier, your city or municipal administration can certainly provide you with information.

What else should I know?

In the case of institutions whose sponsor is not a municipality, but e.g. a club (club sports facilities), this is responsible for your request.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)