Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Citizens' consultation hours

As a resident of a local authority, you can use the citizens' consultation hours of your (Lord) Mayor or your Ländrätin or your Landrat.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the district, the district-free city and the municipality.

Which documents are required?

No documents are required.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

There are no deadlines to be observed.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)