Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Suggestions and complaints

If you want to make suggestions to your administration on how it could improve its citizen-friendliness and efficiency, or if you want to make well-founded complaints, you will be better off by contacting the right person or body right away.

Who should I contact?

Contact your municipality with confidence.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)