Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Land leases: Advertisement

Anyone who leases a plot of land with his residential or farm buildings (business) or a plot of land without such buildings predominantly for agriculture concludes a land lease.

The conclusion of a land lease agreement is notifiable. The notification is made by the legally obliged lessors. However, the participating real estate agents or the tenants themselves can also advertise.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the district and the district-free city.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

The notification must be made within one month of the conclusion of the agreement by the legally obliged lessors, the real estate agents involved or the tenants themselves.

What else should I know?

Land leases for agricultural land smaller than 2.00 hectares are exempt from the obligation to notify.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)