Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.


If you want to buy or build residential property for your own needs for your family, you can apply for a subsidy under certain conditions.

The Baukindergeld is aimed at families with children who want to build or buy a house or apartment and live in it themselves. You can only apply for it if you use the property yourself and do not yet own a residential property for permanent use in Germany.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)