Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Technical opinion of the Chamber for Business Start-ups from Unemployment: Levy

If you would like to take up a self-employed, full-time activity out of unemployment in order to end it (business start-up), you can receive a financial start-up grant from the Federal Employment Agency.

To do this, you need a professional opinion from the competent authority. In this, the prospects of your start-up project are assessed.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the respective chamber responsible for your profession.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority. 

What are the fees?

Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)