Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Fiduciaries: Order

Anyone wishing to act as trustee in consumer insolvency proceedings, to whom the debtor's attachable remuneration is transferred, must be appointed by the competent authority. Before appointing the person, the competent authority shall check the suitability in each individual case, in particular whether the person concerned is a natural person who is competent and independent of the creditors and the debtor.

Trustees must inform the debtor of the assignment of the attachable remuneration. You must keep the amounts that you obtain through the assignment and other services of the debtor or third parties separate from your assets and distribute them once a year to the insolvency creditors on the basis of the final list.

They shall take account of the competent authority when they cease to hold office.

Who should I contact?

Jurisdiction lies with the insolvency court in whose district the activity is to be carried out.

The insolvency courts are required to keep so-called pre-selection lists, in which the generally suitable applicants are included. A claim to an order in a specific single line does not derive from inclusion in such a list.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)