For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Public facilities - use for private use

If you are a citizen or trader or wish to use public institutions such as the town hall, town hall, schools, school sports facilities, etc. for private purposes, you need the consent of the competent administration.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page