For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Register as a pension advisor

Anyone wishing to provide pension advice in the following areas must register with the competent authority:

  • statutory pension and accident insurance
  • social compensation law
  • other social security and severely disabled persons' law relating to a statutory pension as well as occupational and occupational pensions

Pension advice is a part of legal advice in accordance with § 10 of the Legal Services Act (RDG). Further information can be found in the service "Legal services based on special expertise: Registration".

§ 10 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 Rechtsdienstleistungsgesetz (RDG)

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page