For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Trade of real estate agents, loan brokers, property developers, construction supervisors, residential property managers Permit

Who commercially

  1. mediate the conclusion of contracts for land, rights equivalent to real estate, commercial premises or residential premises or prove the opportunity to conclude such contracts,
  2. mediate the conclusion of loan agreements, with the exception of contracts within the meaning of § 34i paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the Industrial Code (GewO), or prove the opportunity to conclude such contracts,
  3. Building project
    1. prepare or carry out as a builder in his own name for his own account or for the account of others and use assets of purchasers, tenants, lessees or other beneficial owners or applicants for acquisition or usage rights,
    2. prepare or carry out economically as a construction supervisor in the name of a third party for the account of others,
  4. manage the joint ownership of apartment owners within the meaning of § 1 paragraph 2, 3, 5 and 6 of the Condominium Act or for third parties tenancies over residential premises within the meaning of § 549 of the Civil Code (residential property manager)

, requires the permission of the competent authority.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page