For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Commercial transport of waste Permit

Anyone wishing to transport hazardous waste on a commercial basis requires a permit (transport permit). The permit is granted on request by the competent authority and may be subject to conditions and obligations.

The permit requirement on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany also applies to the transboundary shipment of waste. A notification procedure does not replace the transport authorisation.

For waste not classified as hazardous, a notification of commercial transport is required .

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page