For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Brokerage and advice of financial investments Permit

  • If youwish to become a commercial financial investment intermediary or financial investment advisor, you must obtain a licence
  • Permission may be granted to a natural or legal person
  • Additional: depending on the federal state Chamber of Industry and Commerce, trade authorities or districts / district-free st ädt

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page