For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Auctioneer trade Permit in the travel industry

For the commercial auction of third-party movable property, third-party real estate or third-party rights in the travel trade, a permit from the competent authority is required.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page