Cross-border provision of services Notification in the security sector
All activities in the security industry (e.g. property or personal protection) require a special permit for the securityindustry.
If the prerequisites are met, only a prior, written notification is required.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the district, the district-free city, the large independent city and the independent municipality.
This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.
- The applicant is a national of a Member State of the European Union or of a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
- The commercial operation in Germany is carried out only temporarily and occasionally.
- The applicant is legally established in the country of origin for the purpose of carrying on the trade.
Which documents are required?
- proof of insurance cover or any other form of individual or collective protection in relation to professional liability, where such cover is also required by nationals for the activity in question
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Schedule of Fees of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 40.1.12.
Fee: 2500,00 EURPayment in advance: Yes
Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Rules of Fees (AllGO)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The activity may be taken up immediately after notification if the other requirements according to § 13a paragraph 1 Gewerbeordnung (GewO) are met and the verification of the professional qualification is not necessary. This is stated in the acknowledgement of receipt from the competent authority.
The notification must be repeated informally every 12 months as long as the further provision of the activity is intended.
What else should I know?
If a significant change in circumstances occurs in the meantime that affect the conditions for the provision of services, the change must be notified in writing and proven by documents.
- If applicable, Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- local police stations, if applicable
- if necessary, other law enforcement authorities
- if applicable, Federal Public Prosecutor General (Federal Central Register Office)
- if applicable tax office
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport
List ID 825 (whitelist; Status:13.09.2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.