Restaurant establishment Notification of change of person in the case of legal entities
Anyone who operates a catering business as a legal person and appoints another person as a representative must immediately notify the competent authority of this.
- You must inform the authority to which you have notified your catering business that there has been a change in the right of representation.
- To do this, use the prescribed notification form and attach the necessary documents.
Who should I contact?
This procedure can also be handled through a "point of single contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
The municipality in whose jurisdiction the catering industry is carried out.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or a comparable identity document
- If applicable, power of attorney
- Extract from the Register of Trade and Associations
- for alcohol serving:
- Proof of the application for a certificate of good conduct in accordance with § 30 paragraph 5 of the Federal Central Register Act (BZRG) and
- Information from the Central Trade Register according to § 150 paragraph 1 of the Industrial Code (GewO)
What are the fees?
Fees apply in accordance with tariff number 40.6.1 of the annex to § 1 paragraph 1 General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must file the complaint immediately – without culpable hesitation.
Processing takes place promptly after receipt of the required documents.
Applications / forms
- Display of a catering industry
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance necessary: if necessary.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation