Restaurant Advertisement Change of person in the case of legal persons
Any person who, as a legal person, operates a catering business and appoints another person to represent him must immediately notify the competent authority.
- You must inform the authority to which you have notified your restaurant business that there has been a change in the power of representation.
- To do this, use the prescribed notification form and attach the necessary documents.
Who should I contact?
This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.
The commune in whose jurisdiction the catering business is carried out.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or comparable identity document
- If applicable, power of attorney
- Excerpt from the trade register or association register
- for the serving of alcohol:
- Proof of the application for a certificate of good conduct pursuant to § 30 paragraph 5 of the Federal Central Register Act (BZRG) as well as
- Information from the Central Trade Register according to § 150 paragraph 1 Gewerbeordnung (GewO)
§ 30 Abs.5 Federal Central Register (ZRG)
What are the fees?
There are fees according to tariff number 40.6.1 of the Annex to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Schedule of Fees of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO).
Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Rules of Fees (AllGO)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must file the complaint immediately – without culpable hesitation.
The processing takes place promptly after receipt of the required documents.
Applications / forms
- Advertisement of a restaurant business
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: if necessary.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation
List ID 794 (whitelist; Status: 13.09.2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.