Findings from the Certificate of Reliability Check
- Contact the authority that has checked your reliability in the context of the notification procedure of a restaurant and ask them to certify the knowledge gained from it.
- The findings will be certified to you in writing.
Who should I contact?
This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.
Responsible is the municipality, which was notified of the inclusion of alcohol in the context of a restaurant.
The restaurant authority has carried out a check of reliability in accordance with § 3 paragraph 1 sentence 1 NGastG.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or comparable identity document
- Power of attorney of the legal representatives
What are the fees?
There are fees according to tariff number 40.6.3 of the Annex to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Ordinance of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO). Enquire with the competent authority.
Fee: 0,00 - 56,00 EURPayment in advance: No
Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Rules of Fees (AllGO)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Approx. 14 days
Applications / forms
- Online procedure: possible
- Written form: not required
- Personal appearance required: if necessary.
If the competent restaurant authority refuses to certify the findings of the background check, you can file a complaint with the locally competent administrative court.
What else should I know?
- As a rule, personal reliability is checked by reference to the police certificate of good conduct in accordance with § 30 (5) of the Federal Central Register Act and information from the Central Trade Register in accordance with § 150 (1) of the Industrial Code. The certificate shall be limited to the reproduction of the information contained therein.
- If no findings are found there, this is certified.
- Otherwise, the corresponding entries will be certified on request. This makes the legal nature of the certificate clear.
- This is not an administrative act, but an instrument of knowledge transfer and serves primarily as access to knowledge.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation
List ID 795 (whitelist; Status: 13.09.2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.