For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Production of forest reproductive material directly from the basic material: notification

The harvest of forest reproductive material must be notified to the competent authority in good time in advance. It is only permitted if the starting material is approved in accordance with § 4 forstvermehrungsgutgesetz (FoVG). This means that the seed harvest stock or seed plantation must be approved.

Unless the competent authority prohibits the harvest, the harvest may take place. Only registered forest seed and plant farms may carry out the harvest. The forest owner or his representative is obliged to supervise the harvest, set up a collection point and keep a collection list. If the propagating material is to be moved from the assembly centre to the first consignee, a master certificate shall be issued by the competent authority. This accompanies the goods in the original.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page