On behalf of the legislator, the competent authority monitors compliance with public building law. This results in the following tasks:
- Examination of building applications and granting of building permits / partial building permits
- Review of preliminary construction enquiries and issuing of preliminary building permits
- Testing of special constructions
- Examination of structural verifications (stability, fire protection)
- Checking escape routes
- Checking and allowing derogations, exceptions or exemptions
- Construction supervision, construction acceptance
- regulatory measures within the framework of construction supervision
- Keeping the register of building encumbrances and entering the building encumbrances
- Participation in the fire inspection
- Editing Contradictions
Further information can be found in the services:
- Cancellation indicator
- Building permit: Grant
- Construction measures not subject to approval: notification
- Preliminary building enquiry and preliminary building permit
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the district, the district-free city, the large independent city and the municipality with building supervisory powers.
Which documents are required?
Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.
What are the fees?
Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines to be observed.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.