For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Apply for an immission control permit for the construction and operation of plants

If you want to build and operate a plant which, due to its nature or operation, is particularly likely to cause harmful environmental effects or otherwise endanger the general public or the neighborhood, to significantly disadvantage or significantly harass, you need a permit from the competent authority. This also includes stationary waste disposal facilities for the storage or treatment of waste.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page