For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Permission to handle and traffic in explosive substances on a commercial manner

If your business requires the handling and traffic of explosive substances, you need a permit to do so.
As a rule, proof of your personal reliability, professional competence and, where applicable, your financial capacity and certain spatial conditions is required.

Companies operating in the field of mountain inspection should observe the service "Permission for the commercial handling and transport of explosive substances for companies under mining supervision".

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page